Company Name: Advanced Extrusion, Inc.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Rogers, MN
Starting wage: $23 - $26/hr
Advanced Extrusion is a leading manufacturer of high-quality plastic roll stock. We pride ourselves on our customer service and value teamwork and innovation. As a company, we are always looking to address new markets that offer growth potential and unique challenges. We provide our team with a competitive benefits package including, medical, dental, life and 401k.
We are seeking an evening-shift Production Supervisor with excellent supervisory skills. Our ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing. We operate on a rotating schedule that guarantees every other weekend off. Overtime hours are always available.
- Maintains safety and quality by enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain the plant floor. This includes monitoring the housekeeping, floor organization, and supply levels at each line.
- Training manufacturing staff by communicating job expectations, maximizing throughput levels, maximizing blends and process levels.
- Monitoring personnel through coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees as needed.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, on-boarding, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Employee Scheduling. This includes vacations, ensuring appropriate staff levels based on work requirements, contacting production staff to cover absenteeism, and managing special projects.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring both process and personnel. Makes adjustments to blends, equipment, materials, and personnel throughout the shift as necessary.
- Maintain and provide information on individual and shift production performance.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, and resolving problems.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs, writing maintenance work requests, and assisting both Production and Maintenance in troubleshooting issues.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources. Maintains compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitor production floor inventory supply level. Communicate required needs.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Pass down all ongoing activities to the oncoming shift, and ensure current work is completed.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Operation Manager.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, with the team, coworkers and managers.
- Must be well organized and able to plan ahead
- Must be able to work as a team and on their own to complete assigned tasks.
- Must be able to use a computer for data entry
- Able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs. several times per shift.
- Able to stand/walk for >80% of their shift.
- Able to bend/crouch for >50% of their shift
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.