Based in Morton, IL, G&D Integrated provides contract logistics and transportation services that help our customers optimize global supply chains.
With more than 100 years of experience, we strive to bring the highest quality transportation, distribution and manufacturing logistics services together – all in one place. And we do this in the most efficient and effective combination to meet individual customer needs. That is what we call...SMART.EFFICIENT.LOGISTICS.
Guiding Principles: We aim to delight our customers while operating safely with engaged employees.
The Inventory Auditor ensures the accuracy of our inventory.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Performs inventory audits to verify accuracy of material, location and quantity.
- Completes transactions using bar code scanner/ computer system.
- Performs accurate physical count of material quantity to resolve discrepancies.
- Certification of sit down and order picker fork lift.
- Ensure proper material handling and packaging to ensure quality standards are met.
- Work efficiently to achieve or exceed performance targets for velocity, quality and cost.
- Understand and follow 5S initiatives.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic personal computer skills.
- Previous experience on a sit down and order picker fork truck.