The Executive Assistant role provides support to company executives by handling information requests and performing key functions in the areas of business management, finance and central office operations.
Executive Assistant will review, prioritize and determine needed follow up on CEO special projects, perform calendar management primarily for CEO but will work with other executive calendaring, prepare correspondence, create internal company meeting content and coordinate external client facing materials.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance, priority level and follow up appropriately
- Compose memos and email correspondence using MS Word and Outlook
- Follow up on captured meeting accountabilities as assigned
- Plan business lunches and other engagements
- Arrange conference calls and schedule meetings on behalf of leaders supported
- Gather and compile corporate documents, records and reports and synthesize into presentation style PPT for company meetings, internal training development, external presentations, etc.
- Makes travel arrangements for CEO and executive team as requested and works through TravelOne; works to learn and proactively manage to individual preferences
- Leads the content development of the quarterly newsletter, Rock Talk, and collects leadership messaging to ensure consistent and transparent communications are getting to the organization
- Spearheads regular meeting cadences through connection to leadership i.e. quarterly Company meeting and keeps them on track to occur regularly
- Completes website updates as needed to maintain accuracy
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality in all aspects of the role
Office & Event Management
- Plays an active and lead role in corporate event planning; i.e. Holiday, Summer, Safety Meeting(s) and other events and entertainment for employees and clients, sporting event and related seasonal ticket maintenance.
- Plans, coordinates and executes events to support and strengthen Berg’s culture and values
- Champion and foster a positive and inclusive culture. Is mindful of and considers all of Berg’s office locations when planning events and/or coordinating employee meetings.
- Office and spacial planning support of Berg's expansion in new market(s) and new additions to the company
- High school diploma
- 3 years of executive support experience
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- 5+ years of executive support experience
- Computer savvy
- Minimal; may be occasional day travel
Job Type: Full-time